Thursday, 9 March 2017

22




All you need:

  • Cardboard
  • Acrylics
  • Pencil
  • Scissors/Cutter
  • Paintbrush
  • Wooden Sticks
  • Sequins or something
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • (Hairdryer)















Templates! 



Inspo maybe?


Hello loves!

I turned 22 which means I'm no longer 21 *lol* 

If you caught my last video you would have already seen the tutorial of the self-made number sign by me πŸ™‹ I thought that it doesn't need any explanation so it's a little quick tutorial. And here are some photos that will help you to create one like mine. I found the templates on Pinterest and Google just to let you know if you need other numbers for your own. The crown is optional, but I think it's too cute not to add it πŸ‘‘ 

All in all, my birthday was good and I was really happy about all of your lovely birthday wishes. Thank you!! πŸ’•After my birthday I celebrated carnival. It's a western festive season and you get a lot of sweets and other things like dolls, handkerchiefs and even flowers. A friend of mine dances at carnival and it's really enjoyable. Pure fun πŸ˜„

So ya, are you guys excited for my next blog post?

Umanya

No comments:

Post a Comment